The Second Way Project: Education | Podcast | Blog. a space for exploring peace, purpose, and meaning
- The Second Way Podcast and Blog: These platforms are intended to elevate stories of purpose, peace-building, and meaning-making.
- Second Way Solutions | Educational Programs & Consulting: These educational and coaching programs are designed to help organizations think differently and find new ways of exploring: Community Building, Personal Resilience, and Violence Prevention.
- Second Way Education
- The Second Way Podcast
- The Second Way Blog (list of posts, scroll down!)
- About Nate
- About The Second Way Project
- About the quote behind the name
- Contact Nate
About The Second Way Project
Whether it’s through spirituality and religion, activism, our careers, or service to our communities, each of us has our own unique ways of making sense of life’s big questions.
Albert Einstein once said, “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” This project aims to seek that second way. To discover and celebrate the miraculous in one another, within ourselves, and in the larger world around us.
While not yet fully realized (this is a passion project that, at the moment, is just a one-man labor of love), my hope is to expand this platform into one where guest bloggers share their own stories, essays, and poetry; music and conversations are lifted up through the podcast; and organizations are supported through educational offerings focused on personal resilience, community building, and violence prevention. I hope you will join me in co-creating whatever this project may become.
The Second Way Project aims to bring people together in conversation to explore and celebrate all the ways we seek peace, purpose, and meaning in our lives. Through the blog and podcast, this platform hopes to elevate stories that can help us see and celebrate something miraculous in one another, within ourselves, and in the larger world around us. Through the interactive workshops, keynotes, and training experiences, Nate works with organizations to help foster personal resilience, community building, and violence prevention.