Welcome! This is the “pinned” post for The Second Way Project: Education | Podcast | Blog. The Second Way Project aims to bring people together in conversation to explore and celebrate all the ways we seek peace, purpose, and meaning in our lives.
- Through the Blog and Podcast, this platform hopes to elevate stories that can help us see and celebrate something miraculous in one another, within ourselves, and in the larger world around us.
- Through the Education programs, Nate works with organizations to think differently and find A Second Way for exploring: Community Building, Personal Resilience, and Violence Prevention.
- Second Way Education
- The Second Way Podcast
- The Second Way Blog (list of posts, scroll down!)
- About Nate
- About The Second Way Project
- About the quote behind the name
- Contact Nate
Whether it’s through spirituality and religion, activism, our careers, or service to our communities, each of us has our own unique ways of making sense of life’s big questions.
Albert Einstein once said, “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” This project aims to seek that second way. To discover and celebrate the miraculous in one another, within ourselves, and in the larger world around us.
While not yet fully realized (this is a passion project that, at the moment, is just a one-man labor of love), my hope is to expand this platform into one where guest bloggers share their own stories, essays, and poetry; music and conversations are lifted up through the podcast; and organizations are supported through educational offerings focused on personal resilience, community building, and violence prevention. I hope you will join me in co-creating whatever this project may become.
Reading is fundamental, darling! See what’s new on the Blog:
- What Should You Say? Domestic Violence Awareness Month (10/31/18)
- Two Months Later (8/13/16)
- Pulse (6/14/16)
- My Assault (2/7/16)
- Like Needing Glasses (5/1/15)
- Invasive Love (8/13/14)
- Out of the Closet, Into the Gym (1/5/14)
- The Beginning of the End (7/1/13)
- Unutterable (1/15/13)
- Family Values (11/5/12)
- Media Matters (5/25/12)
- Born This Way (3/12/12)